Tuesday, February 12, 2008

a hunerd

July 30, 2005.  That was the day of my very first blog post.  I had a weblog that I kept prior to moving in at "blogger," circa 2002-2003 (a wretched thing if any of you remember it--back when blogging was neeeeeew)--which makes me a blogger for over 5 years. 

This is a blog celebrating this blog's 100th blog post.  blog blog blog.

It's taken almost three years to get 100 posts up.  That's way under one post a week.  I just read a much more prolific blogger's post who was on his 100oth in about the same time (I don't even know the guy other than that he is in my field. I read his blog so I can figure out what it is people in my field do. I will spare you a link).

This entry represents blogging at its finest. When the blog has become the topic of the blog itself.  ick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment